з/п не указана
We are the world's leading specialist in live interactive digital experiences for TV shows and sporting events. We combine live participation such as voting, with gamification and interactive video, eCommerce and data capture. Every year we interact with over 50 million users. We have achieved over 15 #1 apps and won many awards. Our clients are all over the world. They include ITV, BBC, Viacom, Carlsberg, Adidas and many others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside the development team who closely and regularly communicate with the team in London;
- The opportunity work on exciting projects - creating digital experiences, and reaching 10 million fans a month, for the biggest shows on the biggest channels across the UK, Europe and the USA;
- You will be part of a small, friendly team where you will have the opportunity to stand out;
- Communication in English;
- Regular team outings (going to restaurants and other team-building activities)
- The opportunity to go on business trips to the UK;
- 28 days of paid vacation;
- Modern Office in the heart of Minsk (Kozlov Lane).
What we require:
- Proven implementation knowledge in ES5/ES6 and CSS3.
- Experience with at least one of the following frameworks: React (preferable), Angular, Vue or Ember.
- Experience with Express, Koa/Koa2 or any of their derivatives.
- Experience in database design and managing database connectivity: Redis, MySQL, MongoDB (examples welcomed).
- Prior experience in modern JS toolkits: npm, gulp, webpack, babel, browserify, etc.
- Understanding of the full cycle of software development: planning, delivery, launch, support.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding of business English, to participate in daily calls with native speakers.
You’ll be perfect for us if you have:
- Prior experience in developing for mobile browsers (examples welcomed).
- Knowledge of the following languages is greatly beneficial: Ruby, Go, PHP, Python.
- Experience architecting and implementing distributed, microservice or serverless solutions.
- Experience in deploying software to Linux-based cloud infrastructures: CI, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience integrating third-party services like Facebook, Twitter, Auth0, etc.
- Experience in TDD: Jest, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of Git Flow and code reviews via Github/Gitlab.
- Experience in communicating with foreign clients.
Ideal personal profile of our candidate:
- Team player;
Do not hesitate to contact us, we’ll be glad to provide you with additional information regarding this position.
Looking forward to having you join the Monterosa family!