Специалист по закупкам (Purchaser)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
FE Unomedical Ltd (ConvaTec group), production enterprise based in Fanipol, is seeking for a Purchaser.
- Monitoring raw materials for production, ensuring timely deliveries in accordance with MRP system data and production capacity;
• managing and continuous review of the purchasing part of the MRP system to ensure it is accurate and up to date;
• purchasing of raw materials, helping materials, spare parts, equipment in line with the inventory targets;
• timely and effective communication of forecasts and purchase orders to suppliers;
• delivery of raw materials, helping materials, spare parts, equipment to the plant, including supplementary documentation support of the transactions;
• purchasing and delivery documentation maintenance and follow-up;
• assisting in non-conformance reports handling with suppliers;
• supporting in the resolution of problems associated with the raw materials, helping materials, spare parts and equipment;
• creation and development of long-term partnership, trustful relationships with the suppliers;
• assists Superiors in implementation of efficiency increase projects;
• act in accordance with QMS follow all general procedures, targets, strategies and Policies of ConvaTec.
- Purchaser is a representative in sourcing, procurement and purchasing at a manufacturing site.
• Responsible for the day to day monitoring of a purchasing profile, purchasing, shipment, stock-keeping of raw materials and helping materials and other operations in these areas.
• Responsible for maintaining proper quantity and quality of RM in order not to cause production break and customer order delays.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, logistics and other related fields is a must.);
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience of buying / procurement within an MRP environment
- Intermediate English at least;
- Strong excel knowledge;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, accountability, ability to get required information and results from involved parties within set timeframe, attention to details.
• Good knowledge and understanding of materials flow.
• Ability to analyze different data.
• Web-based management system experience.
- You can get unique experience of working in a friendly team of a dynamic international production company;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Talent development;
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
- Coffee+ tea in the office,
- Lunches provided at the site,
- Professional and English trainings,
- Team activities,
- Paid sick leave and 31 days paid vacation;
- Working hours: Monday-Friday from 8.30 to 17.00;
- Free bus transportation from Malinovka metro station to Fanipol and back.
Join our team!